In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to bridge the engagement gap and keep your team (and you!) loving work and building a great business
- The one question that if you ask your team you’ll build not only trust but a wonderful human to human connection. AND, if you ask your clients this they’ll love you for it!
- How proactive listening and using honor as the foundation for working together can make all the difference in your business.
- How to turn team conflict into a superpower
- What intuition has to do with trust
Robb Holman is an internationally recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, podcast co-host, and bestselling author. He is the CEO of Holman International, a global leadership consultancy revolutionizing the way business leaders operate. With passion and exuberance, Robb’s dynamic teaching style has successfully led thousands of business owners, executives, and leaders through his exclusive and proprietary method of Inside Out Leadership Coaching. Robb’s books, Lead the Way and All In guide readers into their hearts to lead both themselves and their teams from a place of authenticity.
Robb’s latest book: All In
The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, by Gary Chapman
Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP®
Ellen Rogin, CPA, CFP® and Abundance Activist® is the co-author of NY Times best-seller, Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality. As a former top producing financial advisor, Ellen is a nationally-known expert on building wealth. She speaks at meetings and conferences across the country on creating success and abundance.
Chock full of “left-brain” credentials (MBA, CPA, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™), Ellen also walks on the “right” side, balancing values, big picture ideas, meditation and a sense of humor with all her professional training. She is as comfortable talking about the power of compound interest as she is the power of belief.
Ellen and her work have been quoted in such national publications as The New York Times, Money, Time.com, Forbes.com, The Huffington Post, and US News and World Report.
Ellen’s book, “Picture Your Prosperity: Smart Money Moves to Turn Your Vision into Reality”
Get her free report featuring her favorite ways to grow your business and create client relationships that will last a lifetime, What Clients Crave.