55 Questions Everyone Needs to Answer by Dec. 31st—Your Fall 2020 Client and
Keep Connecting Without Making a Sales Pitch…
Develop 4th Quarter Business and Referrals…
100 branded Checklists
(your photo, logo, contact info)
Get the full campaign for just $397 ($227 for Master, Advisor/Client
and Advisor/CPA members):
- 100 branded Checklists (your photo, logo, contact info)
- Unlimited use of PDF Checklist for your website, email newsletter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
- Toolkit with email series, phone scripts
- FINRA review letter for Checklist
Here's the plan: Finish 2020 on the strongest possible note by running the Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist
Campaign with your clients and prospects.
This field-tested campaign:
- Uncovers opportunities to address important, time-sensitive issues…
- Shows clients you're focused on their goals and key planning issues of prosperity
and financial security…
- Gives clients a "peace of mind" treatment that builds more trust through
your client service…
- Reinforces your expertise and your clients' confidence in you…
- Is a campaign you can start in 5 minutes…
55 Questions You Must Ask Your Clients By Year End
This is an easy to implement, FINRA-reviewed "checklist campaign" for
contacting clients and prospects in the 4th Quarter about any new or undone investment
and planning issues. To see how your personalized Checklist will look, click the
What Problems Does It Solve?
This program helps your clients and prospects quickly identify any new issues about
taxes, retirement, investments, insurance, health, milestones, family, etc. It positions
you as "checking in" on any last-minute needs. It's designed to trigger
interactions between you and them by email, phone and face-to-face.
How Does the Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist Campaign Work?
1. Review on-demand webinar
2. Review strategy brief and campaign goals
3. Personalize 2020 Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist (order hard copies)
4. Submit to compliance
5. Contact COIs about participating (optional)
PROMOTE (Sept. – Nov.)
6. Build campaign list (clients and prospects)
7. Make pre-campaign calls to top clients
8. Send email #1 (introductory)
9. Post checklist to web, social media
10. Mail checklist and cover letter
11. Send email #2 (checklist)
12. Send email #3 (reminder)
CALL CLIENTS AND PROSPECTS (Oct. – Dec.)
13. Customize phone scripts
14. Start phone calls to clients (leave a voicemail)
15. Follow-up calls to prospects
HOLD MEETINGS (Oct. – Dec.)
16. Set appointments to address checklist issues
17. Conduct meetings and set plan
What's Included in the Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist Campaign?
- Everything you need to reach out to clients and prospects in the 4th Quarter and
present them with their own End-of-the-Year Checklist, designed to reveal new opportunities
for you to help them with planning and investment issues.
- Your own personally branded copy of the2020
Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist(100 copies of the two-sided, 8 1/2"
x 11" card), complete with your photo, logo and contact information.
- A step-by-step toolkit including: *Strategy Brief *Action Plan *Marketing Schedule
and Checklist *Checklist sample campaign *FINRA review letter *Campaign email and
cover letter samples (templates) *Phone scripts *Check-up worksheet *Phone tips
- Access to an On-Demand webinar that explains how all aspects of the campaign work.
What's in the Campaign Toolkit?
Complete Marketing Campaign and
When you personalize your own version of the checklist, you also get a complete
Marketing Campaign and Campaign Toolkit to guide you through your interactions with
clients and prospects through the end of the year.
- A PDF version of the 2020 Last-Chance
Financial Planning Checklist.
- Campaign strategy brief that concisely explains campaign: goals, objectives, resources,
implementation, time-frame, etc.
- A Campaign Action Checklist to guide you through the execution of the campaign.
- A 3-part Campaign email series you can send to clients and prospects as part of
your campaign, including sending a link to the PDF version of your personalized
- 2 campaign phone scripts for clients & prospects.
- 7 follow-up phone scripts for clients & prospects.
- FINRA review letter for the Checklist.
- Phone tips to use in conjunction with the Checklist Campaign.
Why Do the 2020 Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist Campaign?
By smartly executing yourEnd-of-the-Year
Financial Planning Checklist Campaign with clients and prospects, you'll
also enjoy a wide range of benefits because the campaign:
- Helps you set appointments with both clients and prospects.
- Keeps you top of mind.
- Positions you as an expert.
- Demonstrates your commitment to smart client service.
- Shows prospects you're concerned about their situation.
- Reinforces "peace of mind" for clients: You've got them covered.
- Is totally client-centered—it's all about them.
- Uncovers opportunities to address important issues.
- Shows off solutions you have for clients' problems.
- Demonstrates the importance of having a financial advisor watching over clients'
- Builds your reputation as a thorough advisor.
- Gives clients attention—the kind they can appreciate.
- Shows you're a results-oriented advisor.
- Reinforces accountability: We've all got stuff to stay on top of, and your job
is to help them figure that out.
- Reflects well on your competence and reinforces clients' confidence in you.
- Keeps you focused on your clients' goals of achieving prosperity and financial
Turn $397 Into $5,000—Or More
Every marketing effort you undertake should include a frequent analysis of your
return on investment (ROI).
It's a critical approach to running your business, and as an entrepreneur in
the financial services industry, I encourage you to apply an ROI analysis to all
that you do. So consider this…
Take our urging to heart and bolster your 4th Quarter client service and prospecting
strategy starting today. Do the Last-Chance
Financial Planning Checklist Campaign.
Follow all directions, tips, insights, templates, and procedures we've pulled
together for you. And then look at your ROI in terms of your use of the
Last-Chance Checklist Campaign…
For the small investment of $397 ($227 for Master, Advisor/Client and Advisor/CPA
members), plus shipping, you're getting a game plan that will lead to:
Increased loyalty and referrals.Beefing up your end-of-year client
service by getting in front of clients with the
Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist further cements your connection
to your clients. It's a terribly important activity that also sets you up for
more referrals. Your $397 ($227 for Master, Advisor/Client and Advisor/CPA members)
investment in the Checklist Campaign is like buying a small insurance policy on
client loyalty. Again, consider the ROI.
New clients. If you increase the number of smart communications
you have with clients and prospects each year, you're increasing the number
of opportunities you have to convert new prospects to new clients. How much is that
worth? A typical new account average is $100,000 (and I know many, many advisors
whose typical new account average is vastly higher). You can do your own math for
your situation. But I'm certain you'll find a very good ROI from the $397
($227 for Master, Advisor/Client and Advisor/CPA members) it costs to get the 2020 Last-Chance Financial Planning
Marketing discipline.If there's one key message to share with
you about the Checklist Campaign, it is this: By doing this campaign, and others
like it, regularly, you're honing your skills and building the supporting marketing
infrastructure within your business and team.
You're adding a very valuable asset to your business—core competency in
a profitable and effective marketing strategy. The plan to do it, the
2020 Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist Campaign, is just a $397
($227 for Master, Advisor/Client and Advisor/CPA members) investment.
Reduced stress.Let's face it: Clients are very, very antsy
these days. Returns are low. Risk is high. The retirement clock is ticking. So it
helps in a very meaningful way when clients hear from you in an end-of-the year
client service campaign like this one. People want to know their advisor is looking
out for them. The price of reduced stress? $397—or just $4.41 a day for the
The Checklist Campaign is designed to trigger interactions between you and
your clients and prospects. It's meant to give you a chance to identify issues
and solve problems before they get too big or worrisome. So it's a chance for
you to connect, again, on a deep, professional level. It's why you're in
the business, right?
10 Things to Do With Your Checklist
- Hand out the Checklist in meetings with clients and prospects.
- Promote your campaign in local news outlets and include a copy with your press release.
- Send hard copy Checklist to all or some of your clients.
- Do a special mailing to your top prospects.
- Post the PDF Checklist to your LinkedIn page.
- Add the Checklist to your website.
- Tweet about your campaign and link to your Checklist.
- Hand out the Checklist at local networking meetings.
- Add it to your marketing kit.
- Send copies to your COI list.
Don't Miss This Opportunity—Order Your Checklist Campaign Today
I urge you to launch an end-of-the-year
Checklist Campaigntoday and guarantee for yourself that you and your clients
will finish the year in a strong, forward-looking position.
It just has so many positives built in for your business and really no serious down
It helps you grow your business. It boosts your confidence in your own business
and your clients' confidence in the value they're receiving from you.
It makes you a better advisor.
So please take advantage of this time-limited, low-risk-opportunity.
You deserve all the benefits enjoyed by top advisors who've mastered the art
of connecting with clients throughout the year.
And now is an ideal time to get the campaign organized and set for the 4th Quarter.
Go ahead and order yourChecklist
Order Your Branded Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist for 2020 and Enjoy These
- Instant, branded PDF—Share it right now
- Printed, branded cards—Mail/hand out through the fall
- Step-by-step Marketing toolkit to guide you and your team.
Get 100 personalized copies of the Last-Chance Checklist, plus PDF, and complete
campaign toolkit, for just $397 ($227 for Master, Advisor/Client and Advisor/CPA
What Happens Next?
Once you place your order for the Checklist Campaign, you'll be ready to begin
your personalization of your Checklist Campaign. There are several ways to do it:
Do it yourself following the instructions on the thank-you page.
- You'll be instructed on how to use your photo and logo and how to add all your
contact info and disclosures to your Checklist.
Call Horsesmouth Member Support at (888) 336-6884 ext.1. We'll
work with you to get your Checklist set so it can go to the printer.
Financial Planning ChecklistToolkit. It has all
the templates, tools, tips, and FINRA letter for Checklist that you need for compliance.
Get started with your campaign. It's easy to do. And you
also get a PDF version of the Checklist, too.
The Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist—Risk-Free GUARANTEE
Advisors who regularly communicate with their clients and demonstrate that they're
thinking ahead and monitoring potential new developments in clients' lives enjoy
greater success than advisors who don't. That's why I urge you to conduct
the Last-Chance Financial Planning
Checklist Campaign this fall. And that's why I can make this guarantee:
Use the Last-Chance Financial Planning
Checklist Campaignas your chief guide for developing a 4th Quarter client
and prospect campaign. Use it for 90 days and follow all the campaign instructions.
After 90 days, if you don't feel that your Last-Chance Checklist Campaign
satisfied you and your clients, we'll completely refund 100% of your purchase
price—guaranteed. Just call and tell us: Phone: 212-343-8760, Ext. 1.
Since 1997, Horsesmouth has been helping financial advisors succeed by providing
timely guidance on key topics such as business development, practice management,
financial planning and investment strategies.
FOR INSTANT SERVICE: Call Toll Free: 1-888-336-6884 ext. 1
(Outside U.S.): 1-212-343-8760