For Entrepreneurial Advisors Who Don’t Have a Gigantic Marketing Team But Are Determined to…
- Deliver Great Service to Clients…
- Meet the Best Prospects…
- Reap the Rewards of the Free Market System…
Just Because You’re a Small Business Owner Doesn’t Mean You Have Small Ambitions…
We've created something entirely new for you, your clients and your business. Let me explain how it works.
Advisor/Client is a flexible, continuous year-round program that works on three key aspects of your business: prospecting, marketing and client communications.
The first, prospecting, keeps you focused outwardly on cultivating and attracting prospects—always giving you something meaningful to say or do—including engaging clients more deeply.
(After all, your clients are your best source of new business.)
It offers a menu of prospecting campaigns that you, or your marketing team, can personalize and easily execute as you see fit throughout the year. Or you can follow our annual schedule throughout the year.
The second, marketing, is internally focused on building your marketing capabilities.
It leads you through key marketing skills programs. Each is focused on helping you create the right messages and opportunities to meet the right people so your networking, referrals and community work positions you as a leader in your local market or niche and brings you a steady flow of new prospects who match your ideal client profile.
The third is client communications (article reprints, checklists, guides, post cards, letters). It gives you an ever-growing library of FINRA-reviewed articles on important investing and financial planning topics that you can personalize and share with clients and prospects.
Here’s what one happy advisor told us the other day about his first year using Advisor/Client:
Good Job, Quality Materials
“I plan on using again: Key Data cards, Financial Fitness Campaign, Retirement Income Planning and Last Chance Checklist, along with Social Security and Medicare Planning. I usually obtain the client materials via PDF and have them printed locally by a client in the printing business. I also will look to expand use of Niche marketing and plan to review the Marketing Boot Camp. I may also consider incorporating one additional client appreciation event over the Summer. I am always on the look out for new ideas and resources. You do very good job getting us quality materials.” –Skip Fleming, CFP®, Colorado Springs, CO
The Advisor/Client programs are delivered by webinar (live and on-demand archive) and all are supported by detailed prospecting and marketing toolkits (delivered by PDF).
These include personalized client materials and handouts, strategy briefs, campaign checklists, marketing templates, client worksheets, client meeting checklists, FINRA-reviewed email templates, FINRA-reviewed marketing materials, FINRA-review letters, one-year licenses to all campaigns, and more.
2013 Advisor/Client Programs
Here’s a quick list of what’s currently planned for Advisor/Client this year.
Remember, you decide how you and your marketing team will use the marketing activities we’ve created for you. Easy client touches each month, bigger prospecting campaigns, insightful marketing skills programs, plus more.
- Key Data Mini-Campaign: Send Key Financial Data to Clients, Prospects and COIs
- The "Pump It Up, No Excuses" Marketing Boot Camp, Part 1: Hell Yes! or Hell No! How to Build a Killer Marketing Program in 2013 ($149 value)
- The "Pump It Up, No Excuses" Marketing Boot Camp, Part 2: Rock 2013 With a 1-Page Marketing Plan ($149 value)
- The "Pump It Up, No Excuses" Marketing Boot Camp, Part 3: 6 Hot-Button Marketing Messages Every Advisor Needs ($149 value)
- The "Pump It Up, No Excuses" Marketing Boot Camp, Part 4: Create Convincing Leave-Behinds for Prospects & COIs ($149 value)
- COI Roundtable: HNW Planning Post Fiscal Cliff
- Spring-Summer Client Event Planning Clinic-Webinar: Review Options for Fun Seasonal Client Events ($397 value)
- Host a Retirement Income Workshop: Host a Workshop in Your Community That Pre-Retirees Will Rush to Attend ($597 value)
- Referral Clinic #1: Build a 1-Page Referral Letter that Reminds Clients of All You Do ($497 value)
- Rich Niche Prospecting, Part 1: How to Zero In on the Perfect Niche ($199 value)
- Rich Niche Prospecting, Part 2: Develop Your Niche Expertise & Marketing Plan ($199 value)
- Rich Niche Prospecting, Part 3: Your First Niche Campaign ($199 value)
- Referral Clinic #2: Build Your Referral Muscle ($497 value)
- 2013 Last-Chance Financial Planning Checklist: 47 Questions You Must Ask Clients & Prospects to Reveal New Opportunities & Deliver Your Best Service ($597 value)
- COI Connect Campaign: Win Gratitude and Referrals From COIs With a Simple Campaign That Establishes You As a Community Connector
- Capture More Rollovers with Lunch n' Learns: Capture More Rollover Business With an Ongoing Event Strategy That Puts You in Front of Pre-Retirees ($597 value)
- Winter-Spring Client Event Planning Clinic-Webinar: Review Options for Fun Seasonal Client Events ($397 value)
- Build Your Own HNW Prospect List: Create Your Own In-House List of Top Prospects in Your Niche
- Key Birthdays 2014 Post Card: Tap Clients, Prospects, and COIs With Landmark Birthdates and Key Deadlines
- 2014 Financial Fitness Checkup: 57 Questions You Want Clients & Prospects to Answer to Uncover New Opportunities & Deliver Your Best Service ($597 value)
So let me invite you now to learn more about Horsesmouth's Advisor/Client program…
It's a story of how advisors find a way to market to prospects—and clients—without always pitching a product or a transaction…
About how advisors communicate regularly with clients and prospects on timely issues they care about and how that communication positions advisors like you as a leader of clients…
About how advisors like you finally have a real, do-able prospecting strategy that fits your style, saves you time and money, and consistently has you in
front of prospects and clients with messages that compel them to engage you as their financial advisor…
And about how all this is done with a minimal amount of hassles…
The Advisor/Client program is all about helping you save time and money by
delivering important, relevant marketing and communications programs you can
use to connect meaningfully with clients and prospects.
We're your virtual marketing director. Enjoy the full value and benefits
of the program by integrating it into your marketing and communications programs
for a full year.
If you're not completely satisfied with the quality of the program and the
results of the campaign and marketing strategy program, we'll issue a 100% refund
of your membership. You just need to confirm you've deleted all materials you
received under the Advisor/Client license. It's that simple. So joining is completely
Since 1997, Horsesmouth has been helping financial advisors succeed by providing timely guidance on key topics such as business development, practice management, financial planning and investment strategies.
FOR INSTANT SERVICE Call Toll Free: 1-888-336-6884 ext 1
(Outside U.S.): 1-212-343-8760